There are two types of knee replacement surgery:
- Total knee replacement (where the entire knee joint is replaced)
- Partial knee replacement (where only parts of the joint are replaced)
Why would I need knee replacement surgery?
People who require knee replacement surgery most often suffer from osteoarthritis, but there are other conditions, including rheumatoid arthritis, bone dysplasias, knee injury and gout, that might necessitate the need for this procedure.
What symptoms does knee replacement surgery address?
Most people who have knee replacement surgery no longer have knee pain and are able to walk with less difficulty, which can make it easier to do certain everyday activities.
- Standard pre-admission assessments
- Drugs and dressings
- Initial consultation
- Post-procedure consultation
Terms & Conditions
- Promotional price is applicable for treatments completed before 31 Dec 2021.
- Packages are non-transferable