Dr. Varocha Mahachai, M.D.
Director of Digestive Wellness Clinic
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Clinical Pharmacology at University of California, San Francisco
- MSc Program, Department of Medicine, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
- Postgraduate Medical Training in Medicine and Gastroenterology, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
- Doctor of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Dr. Mahachai is one of Thailand’s most sought-after experts in Gastroenterology. Her career has spanned many years after her qualification and academic career in North America.
- She joined Chulalongkorn University and has fulfilled her academic appointment as a Professor of Medicine, Gastroenterology and Chief of Gastroenterology of GI unit for 2 consecutive terms.
- She once served as the President of the Gastroenterological Association of Thailand
- Dr. Mahachai is currently the Director of the National Gastric Cancer and Helicobacter Pylori Research Center, Thailand.
- Her major interests include all areas of digestive systems including hepatology, and endoscopy with special interests in hepatitis, fatty liver, GERD, IBS, IBD, colon cancer, peptic ulcer disease, H. pylori hepatobiliary and pancreatic disease.